Wings of Love Women’s Ministry (WLWM) was inspired by my overcoming domestic violence abuse. WLWM helps women experience healing and spiritual growth, while cultivating their God-given gifts and ministering in their local churches and their communities and the world.
WLWM connects with women who have battled abuse in their lives, and who have been held back from moving forward for whatever reason. We encourage victims of abuse to go forth and grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ with more commitment & boldness, knowing that through healing and restoration “the good work God has began in them He will complete.’’
WLWM has the following objectives:
- To provide opportunities for women to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal
- To provide crisis response advocacy, along with the critical resources needed for victims of abuse to take the first step
- To elevate women as persons of worth
- Address the concerns of women
- Build networks among women
- Challenge Godly women to use their talents and spiritual gifts for the glory of God in the home, church, and community
Women are encouraged to:
- Accept their calling as Women of God who will offer themselves daily as living sacrifices, acceptable and pleasing to God
- Serve God with zeal, keeping their spiritual fervor and hope in the Lord Jesus Christ
- Be faithful in prayer
- Share with God’s people who are in need
“For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for prosperity and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
WLWM provides various resources (books and products) to help women rebuild their self-esteem and encourage them to grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ and take them to higher spiritual heights of knowledge and understanding the Word of God.
These resources include the following books:
“Discovering Your Spiritual Gifts”
“A Christian Mentoring Guide for Women”
“You Are God’s Masterpiece”
“You Are Called to Greatness”
“Seeking the Face of God”
More information is available here – http://wingsoflovewomensministry.org/shop/
We are Seeking Affiliates. Learn More Here – http://wingsoflovewomensministry.org/become-an-affiliate/
CHALLENGE TO WOMEN
Woman, although you have experienced domestic violence, emotional, and/or sexual abuse, you can put the pain behind you and press forward. You must put your trust in God and His Word. Make a decision to forgive the offender(s) and move forward with achieving your dreams.
“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 3:13-14)
“And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things arepossible.” (Mark 10:27)
HELP Wings of Love Women’s Ministry (WLWM) help women who have been abused realize restoration and healing and grow in the knowledge and understanding of God’s Word so they can move forward in their lives. When you donate to WLWM you will undoubtedly help EMPOWER, TRANSFORM and ELEVATE women so “the good work God has began in them He will complete.’’
Spiritual Nuggets of Truth is a division of WLWM that broadcasts biblically-based messages that undoubtedly take you to higher spiritual heights. We are currently on Eternity Gospel Radio in Cameroon, Africa.
I would like to invite you to become a Partner with WLWM so that we can continue to reach more people with the message of Jesus Christ and help transform their lives for the glory of God.
You can DONATE – Your contribution will help WLWM continue to:
(1) transform the lives of people through its radio teaching ministry;
(2) help women become victors rather than victims of domestic violence;
(3) help distribute resources to help Build the Self-esteem of women and help them identify their God-given purpose and walk in their purpose.
You will undoubtedly help women Move Forward and experience healing and spiritual growth, knowing that through healing and restoration “the good work God has began in them He will complete.’’
Click this link to DONATE – http://wingsoflovewomensministry.org/donate/